📆 August 16, 2017 📂 boarding pass, barcode, password reset
Article removed for legal reasons, sorry.
After receiving a Czech version of a cease and desist letter from a legal representative of A. F., I've removed the article. You'll find articles based on my story in “Recommended reading” below, go read them.
- What’s in a Boarding Pass Barcode? A Lot, said Brian Krebs in 2015
- Why It’s Still A Bad Idea to Post or Trash Your Airline Boarding Pass, yet another reminder from Brian Krebs
- Where in the World Is Carmen Sandiego?, a 33C3 talk by Karsten Nohl & Nemanja Nikodijevic
- Don’t expose yourself with your boarding pass, warns Naked Security
- Why You Should Never Post Pictures of Your Flight Tickets or Keys, explains Motherboard, based on my article
- Interesting Engineering explains what could happen when you post your boarding pass online, using my story as an example
16.10. Article removed
25.8. Added a note about an additional step when resetting United password
I build web applications and I'm into web application security. I like to speak about secure development. My mission is to teach web developers how to build secure and fast web applications and why.